8.20.2008

All Grown Up


Another big day in the life of Brennan--today he tried rice cereal for the first time! I don't think he could decide if he liked it or didn't, we'll try again later and see how it goes. I can't believe he's already to this point, where is time going?!


On another note, Brennan and I and my mom are flying out to Orlando on Sunday to spend the week before my good friend's wedding. Ryan will meet us there on Thursday. I'm a bit nervous about whether Brennan will hate the flight, but actually more nervous about figuring out the packing, it should be an adventure, and I'll be sure to post pictures/stories when we get home.


I just have one picture and a short video from Brennan's cereal experience this morning. Otherwise, I've been very bad at taking any pictures, and so it begins :)

No comments: