4.08.2008

Homeward bound.


Good morning.

Well, these last few days have been, uh, interesting. Just 72 hours ago we were a duo, and now we've been transformed into a power trio. We couldn't be happier.

Brennan is doing great. He's getting the hang of eating, learning how to tell us when he's nasty, and sleeping in between.

Becca feels and looks wonderful. She's tired, but she's already a wonderful mom. I am already amazed at the bond between a mother and her son. It's been beautiful to see. I'm a wuss, I know.

Thank you all so much for showering us with congratulations and well-wishes. We are so lucky to have so many people who love us and care for us. Brennan is truly a lucky little man. Thank you. It's meant a ton to us.

I'll see if I can get some more pictures up here soon.

Thanks again.

Ryan, Becca and Brennan


No comments: